Great Crusade

Great Crusade

Monday 16 February 2015

Start of it all

Hey Everyone,
 So I just wanted to let you know that I'm starting a new blog. This blog is going to primarily be about Warhammer 30k from the Great Crusade all the way up to Horus Heresy. I will be posting up army profiles, general musings, and also anything related to the 30k universe. I hope you enjoy this journey with me and I'm looking forward to showing off some cool stuff! 



General Soban 
Signing off till next time

3 comments:

  1. awesome let me know when you make your first big post ill put it on the blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome let me know when you make your first big post ill put it on the blog roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one is posted up http://generalsobanandthegreatcrusade.blogspot.ca/2015/02/hey-everyone-so-i-just-wanted-to-talk.html

    Rob if you posted that up on the blog roll would be greatly honored mate. Also thank you for checking my blog :)

    ReplyDelete