Great Crusade

Great Crusade

Friday 20 February 2015

14th Company Command Staff

Hey everyone, 

So today I want to show of some of the models in the army. Got a good part of them painted but today I got something really special that just got painted. These models are going to represent  some of the extra Sergeants, Centurions, and Command Squad groups in the army. 

Now for your viewing pleasure, some units from the 14th Company Luna Wolves. 


First Centurion of the army. Will also be my place holder till I get the forgeworld Praetor in the mail. 

Not sure if I want to make this one a Centurion or a sergeant. Only time will tell after I get some games in. 

This will my Breacher squads sergeant , can't wait till I get the full unit done. 


One of the Centurions was upgraded to a Legion Champion and I think will be a great asset on the battlefield. Also a master crafted thunder hammer will also work great against tanks.

One of the sergeants or used as a centurion. Although alot of people don't like plasma on their commanders I love for that little extra firepower you can get out of a model, also, it looks amazing. 


So since its hard to get the forgeworld navigator model I thought I would find one for myself. Nice looking model and great rules. Going to love seeing this on the field despite not being a space marine. 


So group photo of what got done. Will have to get close ups of the company banner as well as the Justaerin Commander.


Also an added bonus was a recovered old predator. You wouldn't believe this was once a heavily kitted out chaos unit. The rust and dirt is to show off that is been reclaimed and I love how it turned out. 

So that's the new stuff in the army, I will be posting later on some of the stuff already painted but got way to excited about this batch. Also I want to give out a big thanks to my good friend Rob of Bear-Box Studios, a proud partner of the blog, and my mate who is painting up the Luna Wolves for me. Please check out his website at Bearbox Studios or you can find him in the friends of the blog section .



General Soban 
Signing off till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment