Great Crusade

Great Crusade

Monday 10 August 2015

Tanks and Emporers Chosen


Hey Everyone,

So  I have some sweet news coming up for the army and new things on the blog. This one is going to be a bit more brief but, as always, I hope you enjoy.



Luna Wolves Armour and Ghosts
So one of the goals is finally happening and during Gencon I picked up these 2 wonderful tanks. Both Sicarans are going to give me some major anti armour that my army really needs. These are also some of my favorite tanks rule wise and model wise plus they really fit the wolfs being hard hitting and highly mobile. Eventually these will be followed up by the Spartan and the Typhon once they come in the mail.

Also what will be included into this batch is the first of the Ghosts, the 14th Companies Recon elements. Am really looking forward to these minis since, despite their price in the game, for me it would be fluffy to have a force with recon and commando elements as part of a crusade element. Can’t wait to see these minis done up and post I will them up for you.


Legio Custodes  
I got some old Velard Custodes and I think they will be a fun little side project. Until Forgeworld does some rules, I will be making a custom set just for some campaigns in the mean time. I think this will be great since the Luna Wolves did fight alongside the Emperor a lot as well as the Legio Custodes. I think this will be some fun narrative info and I'm curious, what do you think of this unit in general and what rules you think would work best?  Let me know in the comments.

As always, I hope you enjoy and stay tuned for more information!
General Soban 
Signing off till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment