Great Crusade

Great Crusade

Monday 11 May 2015

Small Army Update

Hey Everyone,
So just some minor army progress to show some of the stuff that just got assembled.  


Apothecaries

So my first Apothecaries are due to be up soon and I am looking forward to running these. Personally love how the MKII armour set for these look and I think with my future plans this is going to fit nicely with the army.


Vindicator
So for those that have been following along or know me, I am personally in love with the older model of tanks. I really lucked out and was able to buy this amazing still on the sprue vindicator with all the attachments. I can’t wait to see this old warhouse painted up and in action.


Command Squad
So the MKII Command set is on its way and will be my Legion Banner for the company. With the added bonus of another consul in mkII plate this is going to be fun.

As always stayed tuned for more Heresy and Crusade action.

General Soban 
Signing off till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment