Great Crusade

Great Crusade

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Wolves and new beginings!

Hey Everyone,
So it’s been a long wait but I have some fun and exciting info coming up and some new things that are going to be in place for the blog coming up. Some exciting news is regarding new material and new project plans.

New Member
So first thing that is up is my good buddy General Havoc is going to be helping me out with the blog. He will be adding content as well, being my partner in crime for the heresy experience. A recent player in both 40k and 30k he started out about a year ago taking his first steps as Imperial Fist player and will soon be working on his second legion, the World Eaters. I think this is going to be very interesting since he has a both a defensive army and one that is going to focus completely on the assault.
Now according to Havoc he is going to be almost done fully painting his Imperial Fists and when he does we are going to do the full army post up here so you can get a change-up. This heavy infantry army is going to be cool to see and we both hope you enjoy it when it’s up.
Campaign
So have both good news and bad news on this front for the narrative campaign. First is the main campaign that I want to be worldwide is going to be pushed back abit while I wait for a few local gamers to purchase and paint up some minis since the Battle of Calth set was a big hit locally. Now this is not the end of the campaign and will be next year for a worldwide campaign. On a bright note I will be doing a fun narrative one with Jesse hopefully posting the first battle report next week if everything goes well having the brave 14th Company of Luna Wolves going against his Imperial Fists in a series of grudge matches for some fun and entertainment.
Luna Wolves
So as promised I finally got update photos of both the company as well as some additions to the army that I’ve been dying to show off. A good friend of mine was able to take a photo of the entire army minus the Storm Talon.

As you can see it really is shaping up to be an armor spear tip which fits with the narrative and idea I thought about for my legion. The army has a lot of things I want so far for the legion, with speed and fire power being pretty fierce and a slow grow of good dedicated anti tank. This is backed up by a very stable assault force which am finding the 16th Legion shines at. I think there's more I'm going to add to the legion but for now I think its pretty stable.

In addition to this I got Abbadon and Loken finally painted by Bearbox studio and am very happy with how the models turned out. Extra Bonus is I love Loken in the Luna Wolves Color scheme with Abaddon in the black. In addition this is going to help me out with
the narratives' ability to field elements of both the 1st and 10th Company of Luna wolves so that’s an extra bonus.
Whats Next?
So coming up next on the blog will be taking about army projects and the gear up of our little narrative campaign. We have Imperial Fists, Luna Wolves, and World Eaters to talk about soon plus, of course, some Raven Guard. Hopefully this will get us right on track and we can really get this going. Last but not least I’ll leave some photos showing the brave Imperial Fists fighting the Luna Wolves and fighting side by side with them in 2 battles we fought.




General Soban 
Signing off till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment